Hi I’m Nat, a design manager at iRobot with hands on experience helping teams leverage the collective power of user centric design. From evolving customer experiences, and transformative business strategy, to scaling business through design systems, design has been an important part of my career as well as the lens through which I perceive and navigate the world.
As a design manager Im focused on building and coaching teams, establishing design thinking methodology, improving agile design process and understanding the people that will use the products I design.
When I’m not immersed in design, I enjoy playing my Moog synthesizer, reading to my daughters or cooking a meal with whatever is in the kitchen.
More about me…
- Business oriented design leader, collaborating with stakeholders, product, and engineering teams to develop and deliver world class business and consumer facing products
- Builds, manages and coaches high performing UX design teams
- Shapes business strategy with a design thinking approach
- Transforms and measures user experiences
- Leverages user centric design principles and UI component libraries to help scale businesses
- Establishes agile design and development methodologies across matrixed organizations
- Conducts user testing and data synthesis to inform design decisions and product roadmaps
- Connects and aligns brand and product strategy
- Seeks to create positive change through design